Awards Dinner Venue in London
An impressive and high impactspace for an awards ceremony.
WHY CHOOSE PLAISTERERS' HALL FOR YOUR AWARDS?
- Largest livery hall in London with capacity for 360 guests seated and 600 standing
- Stunning neoclassical interiors to provide an impressive setting for your awards
- Central London location with good links to local transport
- Award-winning inhouse catering from renowned Create Food and Party Design
- Integrated Bose® speakers throughout the Great Hall for clear relay of speeches and presentations
- Hidden hanging points throught the venue for lighting and sound
- Fully customisable integrated lighting to match your branding
- Ample clean power for band production
- The Great Hall has impressive space for a full-size back projection set
- The venue has a hard line internet connection which is burstable up to 100mb
- Flexibility - multiple interconnected spaces to suit your event requirements [reception; greenroom; changing room]
- An exceptional events team to help you plan your production, realise your concepts and to ensure that your awards ceremony is flawless
If you are looking for an awards dinner venue in London, Plaisterers’ Hall is an ideal central venue. With space for up to 600 guests, it’s an excellent venue for anyone looking for an impressive and high impact space for an awards ceremony.
Intricately designed, the venue’s beautiful neoclassical interior reflects Robert Adam’s 18th Century designs. Adam’s designs are faithfully replicated throughout the venue, often using his original moulds. Your guests will experience the splendour of a bygone era in the Great Hall with its three beautiful custom chandeliers.
Add personal branding touches to your event by taking advantage of the fully integrated lighting in the Great Hall. Set the lights to match your colour scheme or company colours, adding a bespoke theme to the overall atmosphere of the venue.
Looking for awards venues with flexibility? Plaisterers’ Hall has a number of interconnected rooms which can be used in a variety of ways to suit your type of event. If you are including a guest speaker in your awards dinner, you can create a green room by adding one of our perfectly suited smaller rooms.
The Livery Hall and Humber and Mott Rooms have great flexibility, and make for excellent additional rooms for your event. The Livery Hall makes a perfect reception space to welcome your guests.
The Humber and Mott Rooms can provide break out rooms for press or guest speakers. The spectacular Great Hall hosts the main event with ample room for a stage, back projection and seated dinner for 360 guests.
Centrally located in London, our dynamic awards dinner venue is ideal proximity to all major transportation connections. With multiple underground and train stations less than a 10-minute walk away, Plaisterers’ Hall has fantastic ease of access compared to other awards venues in London.
State of the Art Technology
If you are looking for a space that can easily integrate speeches and music to your event, then this venue is a perfect choice for an awards ceremony in London. With hi-spec audio and visual equipment at your fingertips, and our talented team on standby, you can be rest assured that your presentations and entertainment will run smoothly on the night.
Easy Event Planning
A great advantage of choosing this beautiful venue for your event is the benefit of having access to the large network of brands that are part of the Concerto Group. With 16 event-focused brands that can assist you with everything from furniture hire and room design to exquisite catering and event planning, we will work with you to create the event that you imagined.
Our in-house award-winning caterers, Create Food and Party Design will work with you on bespoke menus with the best seasonal British ingredients. With almost 30 years in the events industry, Create has catered for a wide range of events. Create has the expertise to deliver bold, seasonal flavours and beautifully presented dishes. Whether the menu is simple, modern, elegant, fusion, comforting or cutting edge we can design the dishes to suit your needs, whilst sourcing only the highest quality seasonal ingredients to create vibrant and exciting culinary delights.
Plaisterers’ Hall is a beautiful and impressive space that is a must for anyone looking for a unique awards dinner venue in London. The events team along with a network of brands are there to help you every step of the way, this venue is the perfect setting for anyone that is looking to get the most out of their budget.